- 1/2 of 1 lb. pkg. Creamette spaghetti, broken in half, uncooked
- 2 (6 3/4 oz.) cans chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 2 c. fresh broccoli flowerets
- 1 1/2 c. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 c. chopped red onion
- 1/2 c. bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Beau Monde seasoning
Prepare Creamette spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
In medium bowl, combine spaghetti, chunk chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes and onion.
In small bowl, blend together Italian dressing, lemon juice, seasoned salt, basil and Beau Monde. Combine dressing with spaghetti mixture.
Cover; chill thoroughly. Toss well before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. The chicken spaghetti recipe is ready to serv....enjoy it !