CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE II
Another classic Chicken spaghetti recipe with Cheddar and tomatoes with chile peppers.Great taste !
Chicken Spaghetti Recipe Ingredients:
- 6 cups chicken; cooked, cubed
- 1 package vermicelli spaghetti (7 to 8 oz)
- 2 large bell peppers, chopped
- 2 pounds onions, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes, diced (approx. 10 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, grated
Chicken Spaghetti Recipe Instructions :Cook and season chicken. Save 1-1/2 quarts broth. Cook spaghetti in broth; drain, but do not rinse. In dutch oven or heavy pan sauté pepper, onion, celery and mushrooms in butter. Add tomatoes. Simmer for about 15 minutes to let the flavors blend. Add spaghetti, chicken and cheese. Let simmer for another 15 or 20 minutes until cheese melts and everything is bubbly. The chicken spaghetti is ready to serve...hmm... amazing taste of spaghetti chicken ! enjoy !