Another great Chicken Spaghetti recipe to try....delicious !
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1/4 cup flour
* 2/3 cup chicken broth
* 1/2 cup half-and-half or light cream
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
* 1/4 cup dry white wine, apple juice or white grape juice
* 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
* salt and pepper, to taste
* 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
* 8 ounces cooked spaghetti
* 2 teaspoons paprika
* extra parmesan cheese
* chopped fresh parsley
1Melt butter in a saucepan and add flour stirring constantly.
2.When mixture thickens, add chicken broth, half and half, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, wine, garlic, lemon juice, dry mustard and salt and pepper.
3.Stir over medium heat until mixture again starts to thicken.
4.Add chicken and spaghetti noodles and stir well.
5.Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with paprika and extra Parmesan cheese.
6.Bake for 30 minutes at 350°.
7.Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Great tasting chicken spaghetti is ready for feasts...enjoy the party !