Cheezy Chicken Spaghetti Bake
A great chicken spaghetti recipe to try !
Chicken Spaghetti Recipe Ingredients :
* 8 ounces spaghetti
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
* 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
* 1 (5 ounce) jar processed cheese spread
* 1 (5 ounce) bottle processed cheese spread with jalapenos
Chicken Spaghetti Recipe Instructions :
1. Boil spaghetti as directed on package. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, brown chicken breast until tender and done all the way through. Shred chicken into bite-size pieces.
3. Melt processed cheese spread in a microwave oven as directed on jar.
4. Pour drained spaghetti in a large baking dish. Add melted cheese spread and soup; mix well. Stir in chicken, and mix well. Cover with foil.
5. Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 25 minutes,..and the chicken spaghetti recipe bake is ready to serve...nice one ! Enjoy it!