A great chicken spaghetti recipe to try !
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken meat
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. spaghetti noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water. Let simmer, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente. Drain.
2. Coat a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. In a large bowl combine the chicken, cooked spaghetti, bell pepper, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and 1 cup of the cheese.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix all together.
5. Spread mixture into the baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top and bake for another 15 minutes. The chicken spaghetti recipeis ready..enjoy it !