Try this chicken spaghetti recipe....the Baked Chicken Spaghetti Casserole....great taste !
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup celery,chopped
- 1 cup onion ,chopped
- 3/4 cup green pepper,chopped
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- black pepper
- 2 cups chicken breast cooked and cubed
- 12 ounces spaghetti cooked and drained
- 1 cup mexican blend cheese ,shredded
- buttered cracker crumbs
Cook celery, onion and green pepper in margarine. Stir in flour, chicken broth and milk , cook until thickened and bubbley. Add mushroom soup.In a 9x13 baking dish layera layer each of the sauce and spaghetti. Repeat layers again. Top with cheese and cracker crumbs.Bake at 325F for 45 min or until bubbly. Great tasting chicken spaghetti recipe of casserole at your service...nice ! Enjoy it !